Spam / Off Topic The Truth

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by terminator0117, Nov 10, 2014.

1. terminator0117

terminator0117 Athion Member Athion Member

in case you haven't figured it out yet there is a illuminati war going on. people are confused about who and who isn't part of the illuminati but I bring the real truth to this. they are making a scene about who is and isn't by giving fake facts that seem real like: 6+4=10 2+5=7 10-7=10. the truth is that the illuminati aren't taking over athion or infiltrating its been a massive cover up by the illuminati. Pwego server, Insomnia server, & Mithrintia Server were illuminati and heres the shocker they ALWAYS were. they were founded by the illuminati. the PI merge was a sort of "cover-up" to make it appear like a normal thing and lead us to believe Movie and Pwego were normal people. Then there was the PI build team with there BT world with private chat where they could talk about and make illuminati plans. Then there was the staff who had there own "work". They both were the "Elites" in the illuminati and they were recruiting people as they went along with their "normal" business. As I understand Mithrintia "started" on Pwego server and moved on and created the Mithrintia server. once again, this was another "cover-up" this was an attempt at expansion to bring more people into the illuminati with a great facade. after a while they slowed down but they decided that they need a new way to get people into the illuminati and in a Skype call they decided it was time to "reinvent" their plans to get people. so they decided to merge together. For a facade that people would like they said they were "reinventing" creative to create a bunch of hype for this new server. if you don't know what I'm talking about this server is called Athion. anyone here that is reading this, if i disappear, the illuminati have gotten to me. watch your back because your next, now that you know the truth. spread the word while you can before they get you.

Spread the word by pasting the following code into any reply section:
    Code:
    [CENTER][SIZE=7][URL=http://www.athion.net/community/threads/the-truth.308/][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=red][b][u]The Real Truth About The Illuminati[/u][/b][/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

Lol XD

3. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

sigh... stop with Illuminati stuff already...

Lilgeeza, Styx, Oregton and 1 other person like this.
  4. wrightrj

wrightrj Athion Member Athion Member

*cough* It's all over the Hypixel forums too ;-;
    sos

5. Lol_u_Noob

Lol_u_Noob Athion Member Athion Member

I BET THE ILLUMINATI ASSIGNS A MEMBER TO EACH FORUMS AND TERMS ONE OF THEM :O
    CALL THE PO-PO

HumanBeing101 likes this.
  6. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

ok guys i side with syc let STOP! srsly its getting old....

7. TrigaJoules

TrigaJoules Athion Member Athion Member

It was funny for a couple days, but this is getting worse than those ebola jokes. (please let's not start that either btw)

8. Lilgeeza

Lilgeeza Athion Member Athion Member

Agreed, spread the word all, if people wanna ramble on about nonsense, then they should at least keep it to a minimum, its not just the Athion forums, but the whole INTERNET is filled with this "Iluminati confirmed" stuff. Its getting boring, even if it does give me a chance to reference bill cipher...

9. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

don't make me censor auto delete posts containing ILLUMINATI

10. Swifthawk

Swifthawk Athion Member Athion Member

I already agreed to stop this, and I made one of those stupid threads... XD