Athion Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by MungoMango, Jan 3, 2015.

1. MungoMango

MungoMango Athion Member Athion Member

I was hoping that we expand the server over a span of 7-10 ranks. I would prefer this because some of the players that pass student and move on to apprentice instantly quit because of how much building is required. I feel that after ranking up, you get the satisfaction that you accomplished something and that keeps the players inspired. I don't like the idea that we have to build 2 plots to rank up, so I hope that in the future we will have to build 1 plot to rank up, but the plot turns larger each time we rank up.

Some rank ideas below:
    1. Student
    2. Builder
    3. Artisan
    4. Architect
    5. Grand Architect
    6. Creator
    7. Grand Creator
    8. Master Builder

2. Greytopher

Greytopher Athion Member Athion Member

I somewhat agree, but I would really prefer if we had one extra rank between Student and Apprentice; the standards are way too big of a jump and should be a little more of a gradual incline!

Oregton likes this.
  3. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

more ranks mean more worlds and more worlds = more server strain... and less permissions for those ranks people already have... we chose the ranks selected as in a select rank you have room to grow..

not ruling it out but for now i don't see this happening unless we totally rework permissions and standards