What Are Your Other Hobbies?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Nukespeeder, Nov 28, 2015.

?

What are your other hobbies?

1. Fish Keeping

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Art

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Model Construction

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Collecting

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Crocheting / Knitting

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Reading

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  7. Breeding Animals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. Playing Instruments

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  9. Scrapbooking

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. Gardening

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  11. Other (Comment)

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  12. Fishing

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  13. Hunting

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  14. Sport

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nukespeeder

Nukespeeder Athion Member Athion Member

Self explanatory, what are your other hobbies? Mine is fish keeping, as well as fishing.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    wrightrj likes this.
  2. wrightrj

wrightrj Athion Member Athion Member

For a while I played 5 years of city league Soccer, however I wasn't very good at it. I played for the fun of it. ^_^ Now I don't want to keep playing because I'll get put into a competitive team because I'm old enough. While I was doing city league Soccer, when the games would end; I'd search through all the trashcans in the park for bottles and cans. I'd make around $7 every time, it was a small way I made money while doing Soccer. :D

I also used to collect different types of rocks. However I've stopped, haven't really found any extremely interesting, also It's kinda' a forgotten hobby. I just have the rocks sitting under my bed in a little mettle Star Wars box. xD

And last, I tend to read a lot, all through elementary I'd sit out at Recess in some shade and just read. (It was mainly to avoid the overly amount if drama that I had never wanted to get in to) (Yet I always do some how ;-;)

"Oh you like so and sos!? Wow, you guys would be perfect.. *girl pack swarms* you like her!?"
    "FOR THE LAST TIME, I DO NOT" D:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  3. lunageek520

lunageek520 Athion Member Athion Member

For my hobbies, i put art( I like to draw plague doctors), models/constructing(Model planes and lego sets), Reading( Pretty much anything), Colletcing( I colect Gas masks) and other. my other is listening to music. My favorite musicians or musical groups are Zayde Wolf, Two Steps From Hell, and The Steeldrivers.

wrightrj likes this.