Request / Suggestion Reddit?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by musicdude7432, Oct 19, 2014.

1. musicdude7432

musicdude7432 Athion Member Athion Member

Hello Again Athion Community,

As the clock ticks and time is getting closer to the release of the Athion server, why not spread our arms a bit wider out towards the Minecraft community. Some of you may be familiar with the subreddit /r/Minecraft, and some of you may not. Either way, I think it would be a good idea to post some information about the server on there. From spending some time on that subreddit, you may be able to come to the conclusion that it is a LARGE community of Minecraft redditors. Just an idea, I think one of the owners of Athion should make a post on /r/Minecraft describing what you are trying to do with this server and explain the history of Pwego and Mithrintia and how they are coming together to create this new, wonderful, and creative server.
    As always.... This is just a suggestion. :athion small icon:

Oregton likes this.
  2. 14iCBi

14iCBi Athion Member Athion Member

Im not too sure on the subreddit rules. However i should imagine advertising on it is not allowed

3. MADVIU

MADVIU Athion Member Athion Member

On the subreddit /r/Minecraft there's a box on the right implying NOT to advertise servers.
    However, there is a subreddit /r/mcservers where advertising of servers is allowed.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  4. musicdude7432

musicdude7432 Athion Member Athion Member

Ok, then someone could post it on /r/mcservers