Poll Would There Be Interest In Another Free World?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Steblam, Jan 2, 2015.

?

Would you like an Open World to build in that is accessible upon reaching the rank of Designer?

1. Yes! - I'd love to build with my friends and not be limited by plots!

85.9%
  2. No! - I prefer the professional and individual aspects of building in plots!

14.1%
  1. BloodyAlphaWolf

BloodyAlphaWolf Athion Member Athion Member

I may be the only one to think this but in an open world as it is says, anyone can tamper with one another plots which would cause massive conflict between players. I would say yes because, you know, more room to build, although it'll be like sort of a factions conflict. including the thought of claiming a land would overlap another plot making children argue. So i vote no because I'd rather plots so that each build would become limited thus causing the player to not over think before they are set free. The designers plot to me is well enough to be considered as an open world plot i mean look at it! Its like bloody 300 x 300! To me that's well enough. So my state in being by my vote, please, i don't recommend it.

2. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

.. I disagree with u. Plots are for beginers. Not for Expert builders, no matter what the size of the plot is.

3. TheMak0

TheMak0 Athion Member Athion Member

Plots are limiting and simply a snapshot build. Having an open world allows for true builds and limitless creativity. Just my input on the matter....

TrigaJoules and Oregton like this.