When Did You Start Playing Creative Mc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 14iCBi, Nov 1, 2014.

1. 14iCBi

14iCBi Athion Member Athion Member

When did you start playing Creative MC and what made you try it out then stick about?

I had never taken creative seriously, and i thought i was pretty good until i joined Mithrintia in early 2013, it was then i realised how awful i really was. So i guess i started just wanting to improve and have fun at the same time, That was over a year ago now, despite the odd spell of inactivity in my early days, i have stuck around for about a year now and its been pretty damn good.

Styx, StefanMC and HumanBeing101 like this.
  2. MADVIU

MADVIU Athion Member Athion Member

I started "building" about a year and a half ago, when I first got Minecraft. I never really got into it. That's when I joined my first server Pwego Creative (not Pwego-Insomnia just Pwego). I built my first crappy house on there as well. As previously stated I didn't really build as I got into PvP and other sorts of things. I did some here and there but not much. Then not too long ago, I wanted to get back into building as I did not like PvP as much and I found that Athion was starting up and now I'm here. Not very interesting but that's my story.

3. Lol_u_Noob

Lol_u_Noob Athion Member Athion Member

I started back in beta on an account called kookoo crash that was lost irl in 2013 due to an earthquake and I lost the computer I had my account on so I thought ill start a new account and became Lol_u_Noob

4. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

The 1st alpha build, then the 1st version of multiplayer with a private self hosted server... after about 1mth of that then onto PI and there I stayed

5. HumanBeing101

HumanBeing101 Athion Member Athion Member

I first got involved in creative building when I started to make candidate maps for a PvP server. People raved about my maps, but the server was in decline, so my maps never got added.
    I found Mithrintia and built until I became a Member.
    I then worked for various people (for free). Sadly, the owners didn't care all that much about gameplay and were in it for the money, so most of the servers I worked with ultimately failed. I helped build the spawn for a factions server, and it went really well for a few months, but eventually died because some owner exploited the server in some way. Not sure of the details.
    I came back to Mithrintia and have been working on my masterpiece for the past few months, going on and off the server, not really dedicated to my work. And here I am at Athion.

6. bobybill10

bobybill10 Athion Member Athion Member

Let's see... Pwego was the first server I joined about 4 years ago. I've only played creative Minecraft so I really don't know anything else.

7. sir_fluffingtons

sir_fluffingtons Athion Member Athion Member

I used to build in single player when I was like 10 or something, so it was pretty revolutionary stuff when I figured out how to join servers. Pwego was the second server I ever joined, and the first creative server. Almost a year after I joined Pwego, I switched to Insomnia, which at the time was just Movie's. After a few months of working up the ranks on Insomnia, Pwego and Insomnia merged together.

(BTW, I'm in love with your sig, @14iCBi)

HumanBeing101 likes this.
  8. StefanMC

StefanMC Athion Member Athion Member

I started building in pocket edition when i couldn't afford actual mc on pc. I watched Bdubs, Mithrintia, FyreUK and Keralis, and they gave me some excellent ideas for building. It has been my thing ever since I started playing. When i got PC, I played with my classmates and they said "oh man ur such a great builder" and I thought i was pretty good too, until I saw the later stuff that Mith and Bdubs did. Cus earlier, their builds were kinda meh. in late 2013- mid 2014 their stuff got really really good. I wanted to get better and show off my work, so I looked for servers to play on. I just started with youtube searches on "creative building server" and got a couple crappy faction-creative servers i played on for a few weeks then kinda quit. Then i remembered, Mith had a good reputation for its creative server, so I gave it a go. I played on Mith till I got member "thx Trinityde" and quit for 5 months (forgot why) then tried it again. By then, the big reset had occured so i was excited. I started looking at other people's builds like iJonesy and Lightbane's, then I wanted to get better and better. I eventually learned to be original and creative, so I got to T2, and could have reached T3 but i ran out of inspiration. Then, BT applications came up, and I applied, and the rest is history. :D
    I also met many amazing builders and people on Mith, made tons of friends like Bucket, Nate, willy, string, effix, dragon and a whole bunch of othah people. So theres my MC creative bio.

9. Gravenfire45

Gravenfire45 Athion Member Athion Member

i started about 4 years ago on omegarealm but you couldn't rank up by building in that server so after a year of building there i came to pwegoable (which fun fact i thought was a survival server at first xD) and got banned about 1 and a half years later and i haven't built anything in creative since so should be fun watching me try to build something xD

10. MX26

MX26 Athion Member Athion Member

I 1st started building in creative about a year ago on Mith, since then i built quite a few things, and sadly i know exactly what @HumanBeing101 is talking about :/

11. HydraTyphoon

HydraTyphoon Athion Member Athion Member

I started doing creative around 1.2.0, I built random things like temples and hotels, even a really bad looking biosphere type thing. Mainly I started learning how to pvp and I ended up focusing on archery. Then one day I wanted to do a build server, remembered Mithirina on the top list from a while ago; so I ended up on Athion.

12. Reuben

Reuben Athion Member Athion Member

I started on MC about 4 years ago and always build in single player. When I was introduced to servers I found mithrintia about 2 years(ish) ago, so im classico :p.
    Ever since i started on Mithrintia and learnt how to do proper depth and detail, I just went on from then. I could never get to the next rank so i gave up after about a year of building. (the builds always went cause of plot world resets xD) and I went of mc, came back to creative building, got architect on a couple of servers, now i'm here. Waiting for the server.

13. wrightrj

wrightrj Athion Member Athion Member

1.3_30
    Alpha

Started off doing Survival.
    I'd been watching Pwego's channel at the time longing to go on the server so much!
    Soon after, all my brothers were playing Minecraft, we had our own Minecraft local server, making dirt houses. So fun! One of my many brothers bought Minecraft, I used his account and tryed to get in Pwegoserver, and it worked! after far to many months of now knowing I had to buy minecraft to join the server! I was amazed at everything that was built, So then I bought Minecraft.
    On my brothers account, the first time I joined the server was October 12th 2011

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  14. Shoes_Or_Sandals

Shoes_Or_Sandals Athion Member Athion Member

I started when the mithrintia server reopened and got to t2 end of.

15. Styx

Styx Athion Member Athion Member

I started playing on PI around 1.2.1 I think, back when it was kinda like building in Survival, but with unlimited blocks (No flight). Stayed there until it closed c:

16. Brennan

Brennan Athion Member Athion Member

I started by buying MC 4 years ago, and made a flat world and made the most legit checkerboard iron and glass with emerald diamond supports and wood glowstone bedroom and a plaza on the ground floor around... and a statue of the skin I found on a random website. I play a bit of survival but always to build, so 4 years ago.

17. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

i think i played Minecraft Pocket edition at 2011 and joined the MC computer version like.. 2012 maybe then once i started playing mc on my compyter i just soley played creative for that year so i guess i truley started at 2011 on my mc pe cuz i built a stadium on creative mode. my first ever build aswell :P

18. wyn1116

wyn1116 Athion Member Athion Member

I have had minecraft since its early days (first versions of alpha), but I didn't really start building until 2.5 years ago when I found Pwego.

Oregton likes this.