Spam / Off Topic Psych Homework

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Brooklyn, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Brooklyn

Brooklyn Athion Member Athion Member

(I just need a few people to answer these for my homework)
    Answer these questions
    1 What fears or anxieties do you have?
    2 Are any of your fears or anxieties more severe than others? Which ones?
    3 What is the cause/source of each of your fears or anxieties? (How did you develop it or get it?)
    4 What is it like when you experience your fear or anxiety? What do you notice in your thoughts, feelings, behaviors, or biology? When is it more likely to happen?
    5 How would you judge or know if it was bad enough to get professional help for it?

2. TheMak0

TheMak0 Athion Member Athion Member

1 What fears or anxieties do you have?

The fear of seals and the anxiety about the growing sinfulness on earth.

2 Are any of your fears or anxieties more severe than others? Which ones?
    Seals, they scare the sh*t out of me.

3 What is the cause/source of each of your fears or anxieties? (How did you develop it or get it?)
    Well it all began when I was a small child. I was running around and a thought occurred to me: what the **** was the meaning of life?
    After much consideration and revolutionizing thoughts, i came to the conclusions that seals sucked so much that they had to be the most malicious child's of Satan known to the planet.

4 What is it like when you experience your fear or anxiety? What do you notice in your thoughts, feelings, behaviors, or biology? When is it more likely to happen?

I feel like I need to drop an atomic bomb on seals, no matter what the toll on humanity might be. It is also more likely to happen right after i have a mental breakdown about sat's. I blame communism.

5 How would you judge or know if it was bad enough to get professional help for it?

By the amount of bananas I can fit into a hummer at any given time. If the amount is not 42, I will know that I need some serious help to conquer the seal menace.

sir_fluffingtons, Lilgeeza and alaiwe like this.