Request / Suggestion Paramount - The Ghost Tower

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by AlphaGuardian, Dec 7, 2014.

1. AlphaGuardian

AlphaGuardian Athion Member Athion Member

Hey Guys, Alpha here.
    Ive been working on my PB app lately, and ive got to say its turned out really nice. its quite big, and i used a few block pallet selections from Craftlogical, my PB friend. its still a WIP, so updates will be posted. Anyways, Enjoy the Renders.
    [​IMG]

sycoinc, TrigaJoules and Styx like this.
  2. AlphaGuardian

AlphaGuardian Athion Member Athion Member

Please give me some feedback. It really helps :D

3. Styx

Styx Athion Member Athion Member

Maybe layer it a bit more? The middle section from the entrance up could use a wooden layer (possibly spruce?)

4. TrigaJoules

TrigaJoules Athion Member Athion Member

Looks really nice, keep it up.
    Now, I don't want to come across as demeaning or anything, but personally it lacks finer detail. Your overall architecture and shaping is superb really, but the individiul parts (your stone patterns are a good example of this) are very flat and lack block variation. But, I guess it's a style, back on PI I knew someone who was a mod on another server (his name was Steve (from mc em in case you were wondering) and he had a warp called steve_n_erin in case anyone recalls his ign) he had a style not dissimillar to yours, and although I enjoyed it, it had the same "issue" (if you consider it an issue atleast) as your build here has. All in all great architectural flow and semi organic work (not too sure on the yellow roofing myself though) hope that's sorta the constructive feedback you needed.