Old Builds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Echto, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Echto

Echto Guest Guest

The skill of creations on Minecraft is always changing, improving, and innovating. Along with it, you, too, invent new concepts, and building techniques. But also adapt your own style from examples by the greats. Some of these “greats of the past”, due to the constant innovations by truly artistic and technical-minded people, as well as the addition of new blocks, have been completely eclipsed by the common builder of today. However, their builds were, at one point, awesome. Who did you worship for builds that you can now create likenesses of today?

Probably some of the most common of these would be some old things by Pwego, another old Pwegoserver Admin, some of the old things by Mithrintia, or a popular building video by a YouTube channel.

I think the big one for me would be this old castle thing on Bessyserver:

It’s what originally lured me into creative, and Pwegoserver.

The point of this is just to get some nostalgia going on around the place. It’s for anything that may have a special meaning in your creative development.

2. wrightrj

wrightrj Athion Member Athion Member

That castle was beutiful back then.. and still kinda of is! It's amazing how things evolve over the years in a single game.
    Also... He built from the interior to exterior... wat xD

3. TrigaJoules

TrigaJoules Athion Member Athion Member

I remember my first build in pwego back in '12 I was damn proud of that thing, now it looks very ugly, but boy did I love it back then.
    Naamloos3.png

4. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

ah, the very build that started fyrestone eh triga? and wasnt ManAngrAnoMic's nuclear power plant a part of the fyerstone city?

5. TrigaJoules

TrigaJoules Athion Member Athion Member

Yes, yes it was actually, also if you look inside the building, and then at your profile picture... you notice anything? :3

6. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

looks to be a statue inside the building?