Question Is This An Ok Idea? (opinions)

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Banksy_, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Banksy_

Banksy_ Athion Member Athion Member

I built this about 3 weeks ago, and accidentally deleted the world save (thankfully I took a picture of it beforehand). I've planned out my build for Small-Plot (or the Guest Plot) and want something like this to be apart of it. If anyone wants to know more about my little project, you'll see it getting created very soon! (I used some world edit commands, but this is roughly 90% block by block built.

How do you think this looks in terms of detail and creativity?
    [​IMG]
    Cheers, BANKSYGEMINI​

2. ☞ The Guy ☜

☞ The Guy ☜ Athion Member Athion Member

that is pretty cool!

Banksy_ likes this.
  3. Chiefcrafter2000

Chiefcrafter2000 Athion Member Athion Member

In terms of creativity, that is just amazing (in my opinion), especially the top! Though i don't really see what kind of theme this building is (please just tell me :) ). Just some small improvement suggestions which you are probably looking for:

I wouldn't use so much stone brick. Maybe you can use them for your pillars to "hold" the whole building, but I would really use more cobble or wood (just for block variety)

And maybe you could put a bit more depth into it, there are some spots which are pretty flat. Try to use more layers in your walls!

But, really good work with this one! :thumbsup:

Banksy_ likes this.
  4. Chesavekz

Chesavekz Athion Member Athion Member

id say its an awesome build just to improve add a little more texture and maybe a lil more detail/depth but i think its very nice! :D i think the green and gray look nice with the sandstone cuz it adds contrast so maybe try bring that out? :D hope you find this usefull and i really like the build keep up the good work!

Banksy_ likes this.
  5. tonicel

tonicel Athion Member Athion Member

Wow this is a nice concept, and you have a great skill in creativity terms but this build lacks of color diversity, detail work and depth. I would love to know more about your build and I would like you to recreate it on the plots. *If you do I would love to help you out by giving tips on how to improve it*