Spam / Off Topic Concisness And "self"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by DalekEric, Dec 21, 2014.

1. DalekEric

DalekEric Athion Member Athion Member

I FAILED AT SPELLING THE TITLE DANG IT!!!!
    the trans dimensional portal project was never finished and with the research we had it would have never been the portal only created a rift where its destination would still be our physical universe until... one night the portal randomly activated its destination was unknown we were denied entrance through but we heard a voice coming from the other end... it said that self was the key but then the portal closed... after many months of researching of what "it" said we figured out that the human consciousness is really a concept of what "it" said to be "self" in our research we found it possible to divide ones "self" into 2 secular beings of free will and beam one of them into to a whole another universe with a concept of 5 dimensions where it can use the power of its own imagination and free will to bend time and space in this other universe but what also figured out is that the secular also had physical influence of gravity and other known forces in our physical universe with these discoveries our imagination to create is endless and our whole comprehension of the laws of physics lay out of date

i hope u liked the story... 8P

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  2. rs_nor

rs_nor Athion Member Athion Member

Lol cool

3. Lilgeeza

Lilgeeza Athion Member Athion Member

My brain is achy now...

Oregton likes this.
  4. DalekEric

DalekEric Athion Member Athion Member

lol... oh yea also i found a book that explains more of the sciences and physics of interstellar witch is what the story is based on so I'm going to make a more correct and longer version of the story 8D

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014