Request / Suggestion Apprentice Review Suggestion/ Problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by lunageek520, Mar 21, 2017.

?

Should this be changed

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. lunageek520

lunageek520 Athion Member Athion Member

I am not able to rank up unless I include interior, and this really bugs me, because I do not enjoy making interior unless i can use armour stands, and the armour stand mechanism on this server is impossible to work with. If this would be changed, I would love it, because it would let me build the stuff I really want to. Please answer the poll, though this is really just wanting to know others opinions.

wrightrj likes this.
  2. lunageek520

Why did this get reversed?

wrightrj likes this.
  3. dordsor21

dordsor21 Athion Admin Athion Admin

?

Also, the requirement for adding interior is there because an empty shell for a structure isn't interesting. It is also not just about "completing" the build; being able to add an interior to a structure/similar also helps you learn to shape the exterior of structures better; helping prevent structures that are completely impractical (style dependant obviously) and out of proportion.

lunageek520 likes this.
  4. lunageek520

This makes sense dordsor. it is just that my style of building, I can only do good interior if it is medieval/fantasy, and if i can easily do armour stands. But i rarely do that build style, because it is a harder style for me, and i normally don't have good ideas for it.

wrightrj likes this.
  5. MungoMango

MungoMango Athion Member Athion Member

Part of building is also being able to expand your building skills. Don't stick to one style and you will definitely see improvements. Look around to see other ways people have designed their interiors and maybe you can get some inspiration! :)

wrightrj, lunageek520 and Nyroc like this.
  6. lunageek520

Thanks, that helps. My main problem is inspiration. I have trouble having good ideas to build, and usually my projects are too big, and I fall flat on my face.

wrightrj likes this.