Request / Suggestion A Texturepack Uploader/specific Packs For World Ect

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by BRASHEXODUS, Jan 18, 2016.

1. BRASHEXODUS

BRASHEXODUS Athion Member Athion Member

greetings :) I'm brashexodus and i would like to purpose a little idea i had. we could have two worlds. one with a specific texturepack for medieval builds (conquest 1.8) since it has biome specific blocks in it and endless ctm's you can advance builds in with greater quality and style. and a modern texturepack (N/A) since i dont build in modern. and once you did implement that. we could then get a dynmap of those two places. and have the medieval dynmap uploaded with that specific texturepack with the ctms enabled as well as a seperate world for the modern so we can use a texturepack for that dynmap as well.

second: I would like this command implemented into the plots/freebuild. it is .//setbiome (biomename) due to the fact i always used conquest and monsterfish_ added heaps of different variants of blocks into that pack under different biomes. you would need world edits .//setbiome command for this to work on changing one area at a time instead of the plotme command biome which changes all the biomes. i hope this was of some use to anyone and if you do like this idea :) then hey great minds think alike. I want to better the creative aspect of the community as well as make it grow to another level of awesome

wrightrj likes this.
  2. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

You are allowed to build in any texture pack you wish, but staff rate in Default / HD default and if they have the same pack you have built in sometimes switch to that to see how it looks.

I do not believe we will make a texture pack specific world at all as its not needed and limits the world to select builds where we want a range of build styles across the server. You can use the Apprentice Open world to build a little town and such and use a pack and when rated let mods know what pack you are using and if they have it they can look at it.

Regarding your second point, I believe we have a setbiome option but not sure what rank it is ... the command is /plot setbiome (we dont use plotme)and all commands for our plot plugin can be found here https://github.com/IntellectualSites/PlotSquared/wiki/Commands

Also think //setbiome is a later rank perk

wrightrj likes this.
  3. chamunks

chamunks Athion Admin Athion Admin

This is accurate, you may also help support us by renting the command via our store for a few weeks.

wrightrj likes this.
  4. chamunks

chamunks Athion Admin Athion Admin

That said I'm not opposed to the idea of different resource packs but we've been trying to get around to allowing people to potentially set a resource pack on their plot for a long time. I don't know if we will do it soon but when we do it will hopefully work something like that.

wrightrj likes this.
  5. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

Also adding to chams thing, he means assign a pack to your plot so when a user goes over it it prompts the user on the best pack to use when viewing it.

wrightrj likes this.