A New World Edit Command! Apprentice And Up! (//center)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by DuckletShwag, Mar 6, 2015.

1. DuckletShwag

DuckletShwag Athion Member Athion Member

Ok everyone, here's the deal. NONE of the building ranks get the World Edit command //center. I extremely suggest you put this command in, because it is very helpful with large, builds, as all it does is find the exact middle of a selected area. This is a non-laggy command, and its basically impossible to grief with. If there is a reason you cannot put this command in, please let me know. I originally wanted this command because I wanted to find the exact center of my plot. I talked with a mod, and he/she told me to make a forum post about it, so here I am! Once, again, this is a very helpful and not very laggy command. I would be quite happy if you could make this available to Apprentice and up! Thanks a bunch,
    -DuckletShwag

CEEL0, ☞ The Guy ☜ and Styx like this.
  2. wrightrj

wrightrj Athion Member Athion Member

*Sits wondering what //center does*

3. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

wrightrj likes this.
  4. DuckletShwag

DuckletShwag Athion Member Athion Member

Ok, let me explain. //center is a world edit command that finds the center of a certain set area. The command for //center would be:
    //center (blocktype). So an example would be //center 1. That would make the center block of a selection stone. Let's say you have a long line stone bricks, and want to find the exact middle. You would select each end of the stone brick line and mark your position 1, and you position 2 (with your wooden axe) then you would do //center wool. That would make the exact middle block change to white wool. it wouldn't affect any of the other stone brick blocks. So, if your line is even, and doesn't have an EXACT middle. it will change the two block in the middle to white wool. I hope that answers your question.

wrightrj likes this.
  5. wrightrj

wrightrj Athion Member Athion Member

Please don't make me feel even more dumb syco ;-;

xD