Regarding My Resignation (late)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSquish, Jun 10, 2015.

1. TheSquish

TheSquish I'm pretty much a scummy stinker Guest

To the community,
    I have been informed by certain users that many people have been conversing about my departure. Since my account was oh-so conveniently denying me entry, I'm writing this now after it's been recovered (thanks Movie + Syc).
    At this point, most of you know why I've left the staff team. No, it's not anyone's fault. The staff have been nothing but awesome in both listening to the needs of the community and keeping the server in harmony (for the most part). I've left to pursue other items of interest in my life that unfortunately do not concern Minecraft.
    That being said, my duties as a moderator for the server would eventually interfere with my quest for spiritual enlightenment and one would dominate the other (and knowing me, it would be Minecraft). I will be on the server every now and then to keep up with the community, because I didn't really wanna leave in the first place.
    As for Athion as a whole and its future, I expect nothing but amazing things being planned for a revolution towards the creation of Athion 2.0 . Soontm

It's been an amazing x amount of months, (I can barely remember what I had for breakfast so don't expect me to remember how long I've been here for) and I've cherished every moment of teaching you guys how to build.
    Thank you all for your amazing support and understanding for my decisions. It's overwhelming to see such a caring group of people formed together with one thing in mind - to build.

With that being said, I won't eat up any more of your time. Thanks for readi'n, and God bless.
    -Chris

2. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

best of luck to ya with ur future squish. hope u see u around.

3. Gravenfire45

Gravenfire45 Athion Member Athion Member

Well, good luck chris, i'm glad i could be a member of athion while you were staff as you are one of the best people at helping others on how to learn and grow. I hope to talk to you sometime soon.

4. dordsor21

dordsor21 Athion Admin Athion Admin

We'll all miss ya Squish, and we already do, and from the remaining Staff Team, we wish you the best of luck in your future adventures, and we all look forward to seeing on the server whenever we can!

5. alaiwe

alaiwe Athion Member Athion Member

Ay Chris hope your life improves and you see your aim in life.Going to miss you lots.
    -Alaiwe

P'S. don't get killed in tornados that would suck.

6. DalekEric

DalekEric Athion Member Athion Member

*cries endlessly*

7. Stamog

Stamog Athion Member Athion Member

Cya around Squish

8. Cbub3

Cbub3 Athion Member Athion Member

I didn't know the reason for you resigning (haven't been on forums much) you were my first reviewer! -Cbub