Introduction I Am A Dragon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dragonxp1, Dec 5, 2014.

1. dragonxp1

dragonxp1 Athion Member Athion Member

Actually, I'm not a dragon. Sorry for lying. I do act like I'm one, though.
    But that's not the point. The point is that I am a Minecrafter. You probably are, too.

I started playing Minecraft three years ago in the misty years of Beta 1.7.3. Yeah, it didn't seem that long ago, but believe me. It was so much more different than now. I spent about a year just playing Minecraft with no intent other than to have fun.
    Then, approximately two years ago, I took up building. It started as me seeing timelapse videos and wanting to build like they did. Of course, I was terrible. I wish I could show you some of my old builds just to show you how horrid they were, but I deleted them long ago. For a while, I build in survival, but never shared my builds or went on any creative servers.
    Then I found a server called Mithrintia. That was about a year and a half ago if I'm correct. I joined the week the server first came public, and my building skill exploded compared to my skill before. Within the first week or two, I became the rank T2 (The fourth rank out of six for those who didn't play Mithrintia). I stayed that rank for the greater majority of eight months , but I eventually got T3 after much trial and error. I stayed that rank until the server closed down, and now we have Athion around the corner (tomorrow)!
    So some of you may remember me from Mith. It's okay if you don't; I forgive you. Besides, this introduction is just me saying hello to those of you coming to Athion! So hello! Hai! Welcome! Hi! Okay, you get the idea.
    My main goal in Athion is to have my building skill explode like it did with Mithrintia. I have a lot of expectations and excitement for this server's launch, so I hope it will deliver. I have faith. So I guess now I will wait for 16 1/2 hours until it opens. Until then, I hope you have a good time! Have fun!

Styx likes this.
  2. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

Dreams SMASHED to pieces

3. dragonxp1

Let's just pretend I never said that. In the mean time, I'm just gonna breathe fire on my enemies...

4. tonicel

tonicel Athion Member Athion Member

I can't pretend you haven't said that!!! xD I know that ur not a dragon and I will tell everybody that :D

5. dragonxp1

Gee dangit. My secret's going to be revealed... Unless I could brainwash you...

6. tonicel

tonicel Athion Member Athion Member

You can't keep a secret out of me! I'm always gonna compromise you xD