Introduction Humanbeing101

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HumanBeing101, Oct 12, 2014.

1. HumanBeing101

HumanBeing101 Athion Member Athion Member

Hello to my fellow server-mates. I am HumanBeing101, formerly well known on Mithrintia as the "one who describes."

A sort of an unofficial title I have given myself, my role is to provide other people with grand and glorifying descriptions of themselves, (descriptions which themselves are laden with hyperbole, metaphor, and simile). Basically, an extreme self-esteem booster.

I have preserved my descriptions from Mithrintia onto my Google Docs, and will be posting them here on the Athion forums shortly.

I will continue my work as a describer for the people on Athion.

Enough about descriptions.

I am a 6 foot 27 inch 500 kilogram sumo wrestling cardboard box eating chihuahua mutant ninja eagle. But you will skip past this part of my introduction and leave a falsely constructed response about your false gratitude of my presence, coupled by some artificial response that may or may not sound like "Glad to have you here."

I'm going to list a bunch of foods here to make your quick skim reassure you that you are in fact reading a legitimate description of myself: sushi, pizza, spaghetti, beetles, and most of all, sushi.

My hobbies are writing unnecessarily long and arbitrary introductions with the knowledge that you, as the viewer, may not give a damn about me. I also like to incorrectly use the word "are" without listing multiple objects.
    You will forget almost everything in this thread roughly 5 minutes after reading it anyways, so why bother reading it in the first place.

Skiing, sky-diving, composing music, doing math, breathing fire, and listing false hobbies to again, reassure you that this is a legitimate intro of myself since you'll probably skim through this "too long, didn't read" type intro of myself anyways.

I think that the budget crisis in the United States of America is a real occurrence and is relevant to this intro of myself to make you, as the skimmer, to believe that I am aware with what is going on with the world right now.

This is the part where I stick in a bunch of annoying symbols to "personalize" my intro, or to add "pizzazz." But to be honest, who the heck cares?
    After the symbols, I'll put the part you WILL read in obnoxiously large text.
    :item record 13::item record blocks::item record cat::item record chirp::item record far::item record mall::item record mellohi::item record stal::item record strad::item record wait::item record ward:

OK GUYS. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE SERVER!

-HumanBeing101

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    Echto, noskill11 and StefanLim like this.
  2. StefanLim

StefanLim Athion Member Athion Member

Good to see you too Human :)

HumanBeing101 likes this.
  3. NixaniaXi

NixaniaXi Athion Member Athion Member

Can't wait to build with you again!

4. HumanBeing101

Same here Coolwhip! :)
    Say, have I done a description on you? Check the thread in my signature.

5. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

@King_Coolwhip everytime i see your name i think of saying it like this

6. NixaniaXi

NixaniaXi Athion Member Athion Member

Nope
    lawl

7. wyn1116

wyn1116 Athion Member Athion Member

Mah gawd! I hadn't heard of you yet but that was one of the funniest things ever!!! xD xD xD
    "I am a 6 foot 27 inch 500 kilogram sumo wrestling cardboard box eating chihuahua mutant ninja eagle."

HumanBeing101 likes this.
  8. HumanBeing101

I really do admire the fact that you have taken the time to read the entire thread. However, I no longer eat cardboard boxes, and since then, I have gained an additional 15 solar masses.

TrigaJoules likes this.
  9. tonicel

tonicel Athion Member Athion Member

What a wall of text but I have read it all :D See ya in game ;D /)

10. rsp

rsp Athion Member Athion Member

seems like illuminati