Spam / Off Topic The Return Of Humanbeing101 (short Story)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TrigaJoules, Dec 28, 2014.

1. TrigaJoules

TrigaJoules Athion Member Athion Member

As I looked outside to see how much snow had fallen. I noticed a faint pulsating light at the nightsky. It was dimmer than most stars but was growing brighter and bigger by the minute. Suddenly the the bright light flew downwards landing several kilometers from here. It took around 7 seconds for the loud bang to reach my ears, Not knowing what just had happened I instinctively went downstairs, grabbed my coat, tied my shoes and stepped outside. The early evening weather was chilly, the snow seemed to have stopped falling and wild gusts of wind had taken its place. I buttoned up my coat and made my way towards the faint glowing light that was visible at the horizon. The streets were deserted, which was strange seeing as the streets were normally full of cars, and the pavements full of people at this time.

Triga felt as if there was an eary yet pleasant atmosphere, he liked being alone once in a while. After a few minutes of walking he arrived at the edge of the Scheld and scanned the river's surface for the light he had seen falling from between the stars. He thought he saw a human figure in the water, his mind must have been playing tricks on him he thought. He looked a second time and again he saw the shadow of a man beneath the water, but this time airbubbles arose from the waters surface.

Triga took off his coat and sweater and jumped into the water of the river, unable to open his eyes due to the salty water, he held his arms infront of him looking for the human figure. He felt something, he grabbed the figure by its collar and dragged him to the edge and pulled him up the ladder. Triga checked if the man was still breathing, yes he was. "Are you ok?" Triga asked with a worried look on his face. The man coughed up the water that had once been in his lungs and said: "yes, I am... Triga"
    Triga was suprised that he knew his name and asked him in return: "what is your name being?"
    My name? My name is....

HumanBeing101

We have not forgotten you master, and we have awaited your return. For @HumanBeing101

Lilgeeza and alaiwe like this.