Introduction Ohoi Fellow Builders!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zakulle, Jun 7, 2015.

1. r_Usty

r_Usty Athion Member Athion Member

Zakulle reporting in.
    Hello pps, what a pleasant surprise!

Let me introduce myself: Well where do i begin.
    My name is Tobias iam 22 year old, i live in Denmark.
    In my "real life" i study API in computer science where i am on the third semester and i spent most of my time at the university but in the weekend i tend to relax and the best way to do that is by playing some Minecraft.

Minecraft history:
    I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now, on and off. I started of at the old mysidia server at that time it was called Crysis it was lead by zeus and circleight. When that server shut down the crysis members decided to open a new server called Mysidia I spent hours and hours just flying around and watching other people build and it was really inspiring, but i dind't really build anything at that time period.

Then i got "recruited" to my first buildteam which was called `Minesential`. This team was lead by some guys named Xankidd,Tatimblin and Skylightb12. This was the place where i really got into building.

When that team split up i got in contact with Hydraxus from Pandorasblocks and i showed him some of the stuff that i had made, and later that week i was on trial for Pandorasblocks build team.

I got accepted on the team, and spent around 1½ year on the server before i decided to quit, i took a break from minecraft and have only recently begun to play again.

So how did i end up here? Well i saw the planetminecraft post of the spawn and was to be quite honest blown away, i thought to myself: "These guys have really worked out how this game works".
    So i had to stop by and see what these athion guys were all about, and what other amazing creations they had made.

My conclusion is.
    Athion network seems like the perfect place to grow your creativity and the community is just amazing. People are really friendly and helpful.

20150218_173454.jpg

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    n00bpwners and sycoinc like this.
  2. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

Ahhh Crysis and Mysidia, both made by existing higher ranking members / staff of Pwegoserver (PI Creative) one of the servers that bound together to make Athion!..remember the creators of both those servers well from their time with the PI side of members now on this server back in the day.

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay.

3. TrigaJoules

TrigaJoules Athion Member Athion Member

Nice to meet you Zakulle, looking forward to seeing you on the server :D

(Skylightb12 that name rings a bell from a year or two back hmm...)