Introduction Hello, I'm Disy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Disy, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Disy

Disy Athion Member Athion Member

Hi there, my username is Disy, though to tell you a little bit about myself, I am 17 years old and live in Washington, USA.

I have been a member of the minecraft community since early 2011, but in 2014 my one and only server that i've been a part of throughout the years closed and I took a big break from the game. Now, i'm trying to get back into it and after joining Athion felt really welcomed and at home, a feeling that I honestly didn't think I would feel after leaving the other server.

I have been a member of the Creative-Node build team, and a member of Operation Infinite Ocean (a large group working together to build modern ships, and vessels).

I really like to work with redstone, but feel that my strongest builds are in the forms of bridges and boats/ships.

Some of the types of builds i've made in the past include:
    - 1:1 scale Hogwarts build
    - Rainbow Bridge (Niagara Falls)
    - Various Hogwarts bridge builds
    - Creative Node Spawn Builds
    - Creative Node Pirate Build
    - Creative Node Hot air Build
    - Polar Sea Ice Breaker Build
    - Kilo Moana Ship Build.
    - USCG C130 Build.

There are some bad builds in that list, but those are the ones i'm the most proud of because they taught me valuable lessons in building well.

Thanks for having me on your wonderful server, i'm so excited to build that I can't decide what to make in my starter plot.

Oregton, TrigaJoules and Cole5slaw like this.
  2. dordsor21

dordsor21 Athion Admin Athion Admin

Welcome to the server Disy!

I look forward to seeing you around :)

~dord

wrightrj likes this.
  3. Oregton

Oregton Athion Member Athion Member

Welcome to athion disy! i like to build boats aswell, though mine tend to be battleships :P oh and i was born in Washington to! but i currently live in the state of Oregon. hope to see ya around on athion disy! :)

wrightrj likes this.