Game/minigame Ideas?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by xRoaringDino, Jun 22, 2015.

1. xRoaringDino

xRoaringDino Athion Member Athion Member

So I know that this server is about building, but I think it would be cool if there was building games/minigames that could be added to Athion. So on other servers, there is a game called: Master Builders. I'm not saying we should copy it, but I think there should be a game on this server similar to it. If you are not familiar with the game, this is how it works: So you are given a topic and an amount of time, and in that time you have to build something within that topic range, and when you are out of time, players will vote on your creations and you will vote for other people, in the end of the game, the person with the best ratings wins. I just think it would add a little to the server, to make it so others can enjoy. Message me if you have any other game ideas, currently I have a few others, but I want to hear your suggestions.

2. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

3. xRoaringDino

xRoaringDino Athion Member Athion Member

Do you think that we could eventually add a minigame apart from Build Battles in the Future? I would really like to see what we could do :P.

4. sycoinc

sycoinc Athion Admin Athion Admin

We will probably develop more in the future, but with a creative building / creative server focus...could even be common minigames with a building aspect before or inside of the game but nothing decided yet.