Columns In World In Tg2 Gone

Discussion in 'Bug Reports & Help' started by 921Jack, Jul 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. 921Jack

921Jack Athion Member Athion Member

I come on every once in awhile to check on my build and when I last checked I saw that interestingly there were a bunch of columns in my plot and in the adjacent plots and paths that were deleted. Since I have last come on most of the plots around mine have been claimed, but there are still the missing columns on my plot. I thought I should mention this as I hope there is some way to fix this without needing to replace all those blocks. I have included a picture so you can see what I mean for now. Also, my plot's coords are 1;3 and is probably one of the older plots on the server so I would like it maintained. Thanks - 921Jack. 2016-07-05_18.47.28.png
    Those holes in my roof are what I am talking about. I have the picture zoomed out so you can see that it is not just my plot affected, but also the spiky one and the path.

wrightrj likes this.
  2. dordsor21

dordsor21 Athion Admin Athion Admin

We know about this issue and it ought to be resolved in a few days (a few things converged at this single point in time). We can either roll your plot back to before the columns appeared, or if you'd like to work on the plot in the meantime/fix it yourself, we can leave it.

wrightrj likes this.
  3. 921Jack

ok thanks. Not planning on working on it tho so you can roll it back.

wrightrj likes this.
  4. 921Jack

Hey, it has happened again. It looks like the holes are taking over the tg2 spawn... It would be nice if you could roll it back again some time.

wrightrj likes this.